Wednesday, December 13, 2017

surah al-kahfi ayat 91 - 100


And so it was. We had full knowledge of what he had.


Then he pursued a course.


Until, when he reached the point separating the two barriers, he found beside them a people who could barely understand what is said.


They said, "O Zul-Qarnain, the Gog and Magog are spreading chaos in the land. Can we pay you, to build between us and them a wall?"


He said, "What my Lord has empowered me with is better. But assist me with strength, and I will build between you and them a dam."


"Bring me blocks of iron." So that, when he had leveled up between the two cliffs, he said, "Blow." And having turned it into a fire, he said, "Bring me tar to pour over it."


So they were unable to climb it, and they could not penetrate it.


He said, "This is a mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes true, He will turn it into rubble, and the promise of my Lord is always true."


On that Day, We will leave them surging upon one another. And the Trumpet will be blown, and We will gather them together.


On that Day, We will present the disbelievers to Hell, all displayed.