Thursday, December 14, 2017

surah asy-syu'ara ayat 21 - 30


And I fled from you when I feared you; but my Lord gave me wisdom, and made me one of the messengers.


Is that the favor you taunt me with, although you have enslaved the Children of Israel?"


Pharaoh said, "And what is the Lord of the Worlds?"


He said, "The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and everything between them, if you are aware."


He said to those around him, "Do you not hear?"


He said, "Your Lord and the Lord of your ancestors of old."


He said, "This messenger of yours, who is sent to you, is crazy."


He said, "Lord of the East and the West, and everything between them, if you understand."


He said, "If you accept any god other than me, I will make you a prisoner."


He said, "What if I bring you something convincing?"