Wednesday, December 13, 2017

surah maryam ayat 1 - 10


Kaf, Ha, Ya, Ayn, Saad.


A mention of the mercy of your Lord towards His servant Zechariah.


When he called on his Lord, a call in seclusion.


He said, "My Lord, my bones have become feeble, and my hair is aflame with gray, and never, Lord, have I been disappointed in my prayer to you.


"And I fear for my dependents after me, and my wife is barren. So grant me, from Yourself, an heir.


To inherit me, and inherit from the House of Jacob, and make him, my Lord, pleasing."


"O Zechariah, We give you good news of a son, whose name is John, a name We have never given before."


He said, "My Lord, how can I have a son, when my wife is barren, and I have become decrepit with old age?"


He said, "It will be so, your Lord says, 'it is easy for me, and I created you before, when you were nothing.'"


He said, "My Lord, give me a sign." He said, "Your sign is that you will not speak to the people for three nights straight."