Wednesday, December 13, 2017

surah maryam ayat 21 - 30


He said, "Thus said your Lord, `It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign for humanity, and a mercy from Us. It is a matter already decided.'"


So she carried him, and secluded herself with him in a remote place.


The labor-pains came upon her, by the trunk of a palm-tree. She said, "I wish I had died before this, and been completely forgotten."


Whereupon he called her from beneath her: "Do not worry; your Lord has placed a stream beneath you.


And shake the trunk of the palm-tree towards you, and it will drop ripe dates by you."


"So eat, and drink, and be consoled. And if you see any human, say, 'I have vowed a fast to the Most Gracious, so I will not speak to any human today.'"


Then she came to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have done something terrible.


O sister of Aaron, your father was not an evil man, and your mother was not a whore."


So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to an infant in the crib?"


He said, "I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture, and made me a prophet.