Wednesday, December 13, 2017

surah maryam ayat 41 - 50


And mention in the Scripture Abraham. He was a man of truth, a prophet.


He said to his father, "O my father, why do you worship what can neither hear, nor see, nor benefit you in any way?


O my father, there has come to me knowledge that never came to you. So follow me, and I will guide you along a straight way.


O my father, do not worship the devil. The devil is disobedient to the Most Gracious.


O my father, I fear that a punishment from the Most Gracious will afflict you, and you become an ally of the devil."


He said, "Are you renouncing my gods, O Abraham? If you do not desist, I will stone you. So leave me alone for a while."


He said, "Peace be upon you. I will ask my Lord to forgive you; He has been Kind to me.


And I will withdraw from you, and from what you pray to instead of Allah. And I will pray to my Lord, and I hope I will not be disappointed in my prayer to my Lord."


When he withdrew from them, and from what they worship besides Allah, We granted him Isaac and Jacob. And each We made a prophet.


And We gave them freely of Our mercy, and gave them a noble reputation of truth.