Tuesday, December 12, 2017

surah yunus ayat 71 - 80


And relate to them the story of Noah, when he said to his people, "O my people, if my presence among you and my reminding you of Allah's signs is too much for you, then in Allah I have put my trust. So come to a decision, you and your partners, and do not let the matter perplex you; then carry out your decision on me, and do not hold back."


"But if you turn away, I have not asked you for any wage. My wage falls only on Allah, and I was commanded to be of those who submit."


But they denounced him, so We saved him and those with him in the Ark, and We made them successors, and We drowned those who rejected Our signs. So consider the fate of those who were warned.


Then, after him, We sent messengers to their people. They came to them with the clear proofs, but they would not believe in anything they had already rejected. Thus We set a seal on the hearts of the hostile.


Then, after them, We sent Moses and Aaron with Our proofs to Pharaoh and his dignitaries. But they acted arrogantly. They were sinful people.


And when the truth came to them from Us, they said, "This is clearly sorcery."


Moses said, "Is this what you say of the truth when it has come to you? Is this sorcery? Sorcerers do not succeed."


They said, "Did you come to us to divert us from what we found our ancestors following, and so that you become prominent in the land? We will never believe in you."


Pharaoh said, "Bring me every experienced sorcerer."


And when the sorcerers came, Moses said to them, "Throw whatever you have to throw."