Monday, December 18, 2017

surah nuh ayat 1 - 10


We sent Noah to his people: "Warn your people before there comes upon them a painful punishment."


He said, "O my people, I am to you a clear warner.


Worship Allah and reverence Him, and obey me.


And He will forgive you of your sins, and reprieve you until a stated term. Allah's term cannot be deferred once it has arrived, if you only knew."


He said, "My Lord, I have called my people night and day.


But my call added only to their flight.


Whenever I called them to Your forgiveness, they thrust their fingers into their ears, and wrapped themselves in their garments, and insisted, and became more and more arrogant.


Then I called them openly.


Then I appealed to them publicly, and I spoke to them privately.


I said, 'Ask your Lord for forgiveness; He is Forgiving.