Monday, December 18, 2017

surah nuh ayat 21 - 28


Noah said, "My Lord, they have defied me, and followed him whose wealth and children increase him only in perdition."


And they schemed outrageous schemes.


And they said, "Do not give up your gods; do not give up Wadd, nor Souwa, nor Yaghoos, and Yaooq, and Nassr.


They have misled many, so do not increase the wrongdoers except in confusion."


Because of their wrongs, they were drowned, and were hurled into a Fire. They did not find apart from Allah any helpers.


Noah said, "My Lord, do not leave of the unbelievers a single dweller on earth.


If You leave them, they will mislead your servants, and will breed only wicked unbelievers.


My Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and anyone who enters my home in faith, and all the believing men and believing women; and do not increase the wrongdoers except in perdition."