Wednesday, December 13, 2017

surah al-kahfi ayat 61 - 70


Then, when they reached the junction between them, they forgot about their fish. It found its way into the river, slipping away.


When they went further, he said to his servant, "Bring us our lunch; we were exposed in our travel to much fatigue."


He said, "Do you remember when we rested by the rock? I forgot about the fish. It was only the devil who made me forget it. And so it found its way to the river, amazingly."


He said, "This is what we were seeking." And so they turned back retracing their steps.


Then they came upon a servant of Ours, whom We had blessed with mercy from Us, and had taught him knowledge from Our Own.


Moses said to him, "May I follow you, so that you may teach me some of the guidance you were taught?"


He said, "You will not be able to endure with me.


And how will you endure what you have no knowledge of?"


He said, "You will find me, Allah willing, patient; and I will not disobey you in any order of yours."


He said, "If you follow me, do not ask me about anything, until I myself make mention of it to you."