Thursday, December 14, 2017

surah al-mu`minun ayat 91 - 100


Allah has never begotten a son, nor is there any god besides Him. Otherwise, each god would have taken away what it has created, and some of them would have gained supremacy over others. Glory be to Allah, far beyond what they describe.


The Knower of the hidden and the manifest. He is exalted, far above what they associate.


Say, "My Lord, if You would show me what they are promised.


My Lord, do not place me among the wicked people."


We are surely Able to show you what We promise them.


Repel evil by what is better. We are aware of what they describe.


And say, "My Lord, I seek refuge with You from the urgings of the devils.


And I seek refuge with You, my Lord, lest they become present."


Until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "My Lord, send me back.


That I may do right in what I have neglected." By no means! It is just a word that he utters. And behind them is a barrier, until the Day they are resurrected.