Sunday, December 10, 2017

surah ali imran ayat 31 - 40


Say, "If you love Allah, then follow me, and Allah will love you, and will forgive you your sins." Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.


Say, "Obey Allah and the Messenger." But if they turn away—Allah does not love the faithless.


Allah chose Adam, and Noah, and the family of Abraham, and the family of Imran, over all mankind.


Offspring one of the other. Allah is Hearer and Knower.


The wife of Imran said, "My Lord, I have vowed to You what is in my womb, dedicated, so accept from me; You are the Hearer and Knower."


And when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female," and Allah was well aware of what she has delivered, "and the male is not like the female, and I have named her Mary, and have commended her and her descendants to Your protection, from Satan the outcast."


Her Lord accepted her with a gracious reception, and brought her a beautiful upbringing, and entrusted her to the care of Zechariah. Whenever Zechariah entered upon her in the sanctuary, he found her with provision. He said, "O Mary, where did you get this from?" She said, "It is from Allah; Allah provides to whom He wills without reckoning."


Thereupon Zechariah prayed to his Lord; he said, "My Lord, bestow on me good offspring from Your presence; You are the Hearer of Prayers."


Then the angels called out to him, as he stood praying in the sanctuary: "Allah gives you good news of John; confirming a Word from Allah, and honorable, and moral, and a prophet; one of the upright."


He said, "My Lord, how will I have a son, when old age has overtaken me, and my wife is barren?" He said, "Even so, Allah does whatever He wills."