Sunday, December 10, 2017

surah ali imran ayat 41 - 50


He said, "My Lord, give me a sign." He said, "Your sign is that you shall not speak to the people for three days, except by gestures. And remember your Lord much, and praise in the evening and the morning."


The angels said, "O Mary, Allah has chosen you, and has purified you. He has chosen you over all the women of the world.


"O Mary, be devoted to your Lord, and bow down, and kneel with those who kneel."


These are accounts from the Unseen, which We reveal to you. You were not with them when they cast their lots as to which of them would take charge of Mary; nor were you with them as they quarreled.


The Angels said, "O Mary, Allah gives you good news of a Word from Him. His name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, well-esteemed in this world and the next, and one of the nearest.


He will speak to the people from the crib, and in adulthood, and will be one of the righteous."


She said, "My Lord, how can I have a child, when no man has touched me?" He said, "It will be so. Allah creates whatever He wills. To have anything done, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is."


And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel.


A messenger to the Children of Israel: "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the figure of a bird; then I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave. And I heal the blind and the leprous, and I revive the dead, by Allah's leave. And I inform you concerning what you eat, and what you store in your homes. In that is a sign for you, if you are believers."


"And verifying what lies before me of the Torah, and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. I have come to you with a sign from your Lord; so fear Allah, and obey me."