Thursday, December 14, 2017

surah annaml ayat 21 - 30


I will punish him most severely, or slay him, unless he gives me a valid excuse."


But he did not stay for long. He said, "I have learnt something you did not know. I have come to you from Sheba, with reliable information.


I found a woman ruling over them, and she was given of everything, and she has a magnificent throne.


I found her and her people worshiping the sun, instead of Allah. Satan made their conduct appear good to them, and diverted them from the path, so they are not guided.


If only they would worship Allah, who brings to light the mysteries of the heavens and the earth, and knows what you conceal and what you reveal.


Allah—There is no god but He, the Lord of the Sublime Throne."


He said, "We will see, whether you have spoken the truth, or whether you are a liar.


Go with this letter of mine, and deliver it to them; then withdraw from them, and see how they respond."


She said, "O Counselors, a gracious letter was delivered to me.


It is from Solomon, and it is, 'In the Name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.