Thursday, December 14, 2017

surah annaml ayat 31 - 40


Do not defy me, and come to me submissively.'"


She said, "O counselors, advise me in this matter of mine. I never make a decision unless you are present."


They said, "We are a people of might and great courage, but the decision is yours, so consider what you wish to command."


She said, "When kings enter a city, they devastate it, and subjugate its dignified people. Thus they always do.


I am sending them a gift, and will see what the envoys bring back."


When he came to Solomon, he said, "Are you supplying me with money? What Allah has given me is better than what He has given you. It is you who delight in your gift.


Go back to them. We will come upon them with troops they cannot resist; and we will expel them from there, disgraced and humiliated."


He said, "O notables, which one of you will bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?"


An imp of the sprites said, "I will bring it to you before you rise from your seat. I am strong and reliable enough to do it."


He who had knowledge from the Book said, "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you." And when he saw it settled before him, he said, "This is from the grace of my Lord, to test me, whether I am grateful or ungrateful. He who is grateful, his gratitude is to his own credit; but he who is ungrateful—my Lord is Independent and Generous."