Tuesday, December 12, 2017

surah hud ayat 41 - 50


He said, "Embark in it. In the name of Allah shall be its sailing and its anchorage. My Lord is indeed Forgiving and Merciful."


And so it sailed with them amidst waves like hills. And Noah called to his son, who had kept away, "O my son! Embark with us, and do not be with the disbelievers."


He said, "I will take refuge on a mountain—it will protect me from the water." He said, "There is no protection from Allah's decree today, except for him on whom He has mercy." And the waves surged between them, and he was among the drowned.


And it was said, "O earth, swallow your waters," and "O heaven, clear up." And the waters receded, and the event was concluded, and it settled on Judi, and it was proclaimed: "Away with the wicked people."


And Noah called to his Lord. He said, "O My Lord, my son is of my family, and Your promise is true, and You are the Wisest of the wise."


He said, "O Noah, he is not of your family. It is an unrighteous deed. So do not ask Me about something you know nothing about. I admonish you, lest you be one of the ignorant."


He said, "O My Lord, I seek refuge with You, from asking You about what I have no knowledge of. Unless You forgive me, and have mercy on me, I will be one of the losers."


It was said, "O Noah, disembark with peace from Us; and with blessings upon you, and upon communities from those with you. And other communities We will grant prosperity, and then a painful torment from Us will befall them."


These are some stories from the past that we reveal to you. Neither you, nor your people knew them before this. So be patient. The future belongs to the pious.


And to Aad, their brother Hud. He said, "O my people, worship Allah, you have no other god besides Him. You do nothing but invent lies."