Tuesday, December 12, 2017

surah hud ayat 51 - 60


"O my people, I ask you no wage for it; my wage lies with Him who originated me. Do you not understand?"


"O my people, ask forgiveness from your Lord, and repent to Him. He will release the sky pouring down upon you, and will add strength to your strength. And do not turn away and be wicked."


They said, "O Hud, you did not bring us any evidence, and we are not about to abandon our gods at your word, and we are not believers in you."


"We only say that some of our gods have possessed you with evil." He said, "I call Allah to witness, and you to witness, that I am innocent of what you associate.


Besides Him. So scheme against me, all of you, and do not hesitate.


I have placed my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord. There is not a creature but He holds it by the forelock. My Lord is on a straight path.


If you turn away, I have conveyed to you what I was sent to you with; and my Lord will replace you with another people, and you will not cause Him any harm. My Lord is Guardian over all things."


And when Our decree came, We saved Hud and those who believed with him, by a mercy from Us, and We delivered them from a harsh punishment.


That was Aad; they denied the signs of their Lord, and defied His messengers, and followed the lead of every stubborn tyrant.


And they were pursued by a curse in this world, and on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed, Aad blasphemed against their Lord—so away with Aad, the people of Hud.