Tuesday, December 12, 2017

surah hud ayat 61 - 70


And to Thamood, their brother Saleh. He said, "O my people, worship Allah, you have no god other than Him. He initiated you from the earth, and settled you in it. So seek His forgiveness, and repent to Him. My Lord is Near and Responsive."


They said, "O Saleh, we had hopes in you before this. Are you trying to prevent us from worshiping what our parents worship? We are in serious doubt regarding what you are calling us to."


He said, "O my people, have you considered? If I stand upon clear evidence from my Lord, and He has given me mercy from Him, who would protect me from Allah, if I disobeyed Him? You add nothing for me except loss."


"O my people, this is the she-camel of Allah, a sign for you. Let her graze on Allah's land, and do not harm her, lest an imminent punishment overtakes you."


But they hamstrung her, and so He said, "Enjoy yourselves in your homes for three days. This is a prophecy that is infallible."


Then, when Our command came, We saved Saleh and those who believed with him, by a mercy from Us, from the disgrace of that day. Your Lord is the Strong, the Mighty.


And the Scream struck those who transgressed, and they became motionless bodies in their homes.


As if they had never prospered therein. Indeed, Thamood rejected their Lord, so away with Thamood.


Our messengers came to Abraham with good news. They said, "Peace." He said, "Peace." Soon after, he came with a roasted calf.


But when he saw their hands not reaching towards it, he became suspicious of them, and conceived a fear of them. They said, "Do not fear, we were sent to the people of Lot."