Tuesday, December 12, 2017

surah hud ayat 81 - 90


They said, "O Lot, we are the envoys of your Lord; they will not reach you. So set out with your family during the cover of the night, and let none of you look back, except for your wife. She will be struck by what will strike them. Their appointed time is the morning. Is not the morning near?"


And when Our command came about, We turned it upside down, and We rained down on it stones of baked clay.


Marked from your Lord, and never far from the wrongdoers.


And to Median, their brother Shuaib. He said, "O my people, worship Allah; you have no god other than Him. And do not short measure or short weight. I see you in good circumstances, but I fear for you the agony of an encompassing Day."


"O my people! Give full measure and full weight, in all fairness, and do not cheat the people out of their rights, and do not spread corruption in the land.


What is left by Allah is best for you, if you are believers. And I am not a guardian over you."


They said, "O Shuaib, does your prayer command you that we abandon what our ancestors worshiped, or doing with our wealth what we want? You are the one who is intelligent and wise."


He said, "O my people, have you considered? What if I have clear evidence from my Lord, and He has given me good livelihood from Himself? I have no desire to do what I forbid you from doing. I desire nothing but reform, as far as I can. My success lies only with Allah. In Him I trust, and to Him I turn."


"O my people, let not your hostility towards me cause you to suffer what was suffered by the people of Noah, or the people of Hud, or the people of Saleh. The people of Lot are not far away from you."


"And ask your Lord for forgiveness, and repent to Him. My Lord is Merciful and Loving."