Wednesday, December 13, 2017

surah toha ayat 31 - 40


Strengthen me with him.


And have him share in my mission.


That we may glorify You much.


And remember You much.


You are always watching over us."


He said, "You are granted your request, O Moses.


We had favored you another time.


When We inspired your mother with the inspiration.


`Put him in the chest; then cast him into the river. The river will wash him to shore, where an enemy of Mine and an enemy of his will pick him up. And I have bestowed upon you love from Me, so that you may be reared before My eye.


When your sister walked along, and said, 'Shall I tell you about someone who will take care of him?' So We returned you to your mother, that she may be comforted, and not sorrow. And you killed a person, but We saved you from stress; and We tested you thoroughly. And you stayed years among the people of Median. Then you came back, as ordained, O Moses.