Wednesday, December 13, 2017

surah toha ayat 91 - 100


They said, "We will not give up our devotion to it, until Moses returns to us."


He said, "O Aaron, what prevented you, when you saw them going astray.


From following me? Did you disobey my command?"


He said, "Son of my mother, do not seize me by my beard or my head. I feared you would say, `You have caused division among the Children of Israel, and did not regard my word.'"


He said, "What do you have to say, O Samarian?"


He said, "I saw what they did not see, so I grasped a handful from the Messenger's traces, and I flung it away. Thus my soul prompted me."


He said, "Begone! Your lot in this life is to say, 'No contact.' And you have an appointment that you will not miss. Now look at your god that you remained devoted to—we will burn it up, and then blow it away into the sea, as powder."


Surely your god is Allah, the One besides whom there is no other god. He comprehends everything in knowledge.


Thus We narrate to you reports of times gone by; and We have given you a message from Our Presence.


Whoever turns away from it will carry on the Day of Resurrection a burden.