Tuesday, December 12, 2017

surah yusuf ayat 51 - 60


He said, "What was the matter with you, women, when you tried to seduce Joseph?" They said, "Allah forbid! We knew of no evil committed by him." The governor's wife then said, "Now the truth is out. It was I who tried to seduce him, and he is telling the truth."


"This is that he may know that I did not betray him in secret, and that Allah does not guide the scheming of the betrayers."


"Yet I do not claim to be innocent. The soul commands evil, except those on whom my Lord has mercy. Truly my Lord is Forgiving and Merciful."


The king said, "Bring him to me, and I will reserve him for myself." And when he spoke to him, he said, "This day you are with us established and secure."


He said, "Put me in charge of the storehouses of the land; I am honest and knowledgeable."


And thus We established Joseph in the land, to live therein wherever he wished. We touch with Our mercy whomever We will, and We never waste the reward of the righteous.


But the reward of the Hereafter is better for those who believe and observed piety.


And Joseph's brothers came, and entered into his presence. He recognized them, but they did not recognize him.


When he provided them with their provisions, he said, "Bring me a brother of yours from your father. Do you not see that I fill up the measure, and I am the best of hosts?"


"But if you do not bring him to me, you will have no measure from me, and you will not come near me."